Re: Orphaning some of my packages

Le 21/09/2012 03:38, Sylvain Le Gall a écrit :
> It is not a big news that I am a lot less involved in Debian. I wish
> to focus on OASIS a lot more and in order to do that I need to give up
> on certain tasks. I remove myself as an uploader from most of my
> packages. [...]

Thank you for your past constributions, and for clarifying your current
involvement.

> I am still an active Debian user of these packages, but don't have
> enough time to maintain the Debian packaging seriously. If you think
> that some of these packages are not useful, just ask for their removal
> of the archive, but maybe keep their git repository.
>
> I have removed my name from most of the packages, but won't upload
> them until the freeze is over.

I suggest that you submit right now RFAs for packages with no human
maintainers left. Uploading the packages without your name is less
important in my opinion, and I guess many packages will need to be
updated and uploaded anyway shortly after the freeze, to prepare the
next OCaml transition.

Also, http://lists.debian.org/debian-ocaml-maint/2011/07/msg00143.html

> Please CC me, I don't read frequently debian-ocaml-maint@l.d.o.

Done.