otags updated

Hi,

I've updated the otags package. The new upstream version has
support for parser hints in order to solve the problem of
parsing errors in /usr/lib/ocaml, see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-ocaml-maint/2012/03/msg00064.html

The package therefore adds the directory /usr/share/otags/hints
and update-otags has been changed to read all files there as
parsing hints. Packages that install files in non-standard syntax
should add a parsing hints file in /usr/share/otags/hints.

When I build the package lintian 2.5.7 reports

    W: otags: hardening-no-stackprotector usr/bin/otags
    W: otags: hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/otags
    W: otags: hardening-no-relro usr/bin/otags

What is the preferred way to handle these?

Bye,

Hendrik