Error: unit Str exported in libcamlpdf-ocaml-dev v0.5-1bp1 but already exported by ocaml-nox/ocaml-base-nox v3.11.2-1

Hi all,

The company I work for maintains its own internal Ubuntu derivative
(basically pulls stuff straight out of Ubuntu Lucid, plus an ocassional
backport) and uses some Ocaml.

I'm currently trying to backport camlpdf-0.5 from Ubuntu Natty to
Lucid. I first backported dh-ocaml-0.9.6, but when I try to build
camlpdf I get the error message:

    E: Error: unit Str exported in libcamlpdf-ocaml-dev v0.5-1bp1 but
       already exported by ocaml-nox/ocaml-base-nox v3.11.2-1
    E: Error running /usr/bin/ocaml-md5sums  --md5sums-dir
       debian/libcamlpdf-ocaml-dev//var/lib/ocaml/md5sums --load-info
       debian/libcamlpdf-ocaml-dev.oinfo.debhelper dep at
       /usr/bin/dh_ocaml line 456.

The weird thing is that camlpdf doesn't define or even use the Str
module and doesn't use the symbol 'Str' anywhere. Also, the package
builds fine on Ubuntu Natty.

Any clues on how I might resolve this?

Cheers,
Erik