Team-maintained packages with no designated maintainer...

Hello,

I've recently uploaded many packages that needed update. For packages I
don't especially care about, I make the updates "Team uploads" and don't
spend much time on them. This gives the illusion that the packages are
well maintained [0], but they definitely need more care.

At least Stefano [1], Sylvain [2] and Samuel [3] have stated that they
would more or less no longer actively maintain some of their packages.

From now on, I'd like to remove inactive maintainers from Uploaders more
aggressively, and submit RFAs for packages with no designated uploader
(and I invite everyone else to do the same). As far as I am concerned, I
don't mind occasionally having a look at some random package and fix /
update / team-upload it, but I hope to make it clear with RFAs that some
packages would welcome more dedicated maintainers.

How does that sound?

[0] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.caml.general/52213
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ocaml-maint/2010/04/msg00122.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ocaml-maint/2011/01/msg00015.html