Testing migration of ocaml-{ogg,vorbis,flac,theora,speex,schroedinger} and ocaml-{xmlplaylist,lastfm}

Hi all,

The following two groups of packages seem to have trouble migrating to testing:
  ocaml-{ogg,vorbis,flac,theora,speex,schroedinger}
and
  ocaml-{xmlplaylist,lastfm}

In both cases, it seems that the depencies prevent automatic migration
(ocaml-flac needs ocaml-ogg but migrating ocaml-ogg makes old
ocaml-flac uninstalable etc..)

I am not sure exactly what I should do about this.. Should I ping the
appropriate team?

Romain