Packaging xen-api and xen-api-libs

Hi there!

As I am packaging Openstack, I need to package as
well xen-api and xen-api-libs to have support for
Xen in openstack. As it is written in Ocaml and
that I have zero knowledge about Ocaml, I was
wondering if any of the DD behind Ocaml could:

- point me to Ocaml library packaging howtos
- volunteer for co-maintainance of these packages

On my early tries, I could package xen-api-libs, but
it seems that somehow the library isn't registered
in the system, as when I try to build xen-api,
ocamlfind doesn't find stdext that is supposed to
be there. What did I miss?

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide,
cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

P.S: I'm not registered to this list, so please Cc