Re: do I need a versioned build-dependency on ocaml-nox?

Le 27/04/2011 21:09, Eric Cooper a écrit :
> Suppose a program compiles with any version of OCaml since oldstable,
> i.e., doesn't use any newer features of the language.  Is there any
> reason for its debian/control file to use a versioned build-dependency
> on ocaml-nox?

I don't see any. I tend to remove these. But I don't think they really
hurt either.

Do you have a specific example in mind? It already happened in the past
that versioned build-dependency were "artificially" added to ease some
transitions...

--
Stéphane