dose3_2.9.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Maintainer,

I found a number of licenses in the software which are not documented
in debian/copyright.  I stopped short of auditing the entire source
package to find them all.  This is something that you should do.
Below listed are some of the problems I found:

* ~algo/common/url.ml is GPL2+

* ~algo/statistics.ml is GPL3+

* applications/attic/nev.ml is GPL3+

* applications/common/url.ml is GPL2+

* applications/deb/common/url.ml is GPL2+

* applications/db/sqllite/sqlitext/connection.h (and possibly others in
this directory) contains a bsd like license not mentioned in
debian/copyright

bye,
stew

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.