build-dep-graph and ocaml-debian-status disabled

Prodded by the alioth admins due to disk space utilization, I discovered
that I was still maintaining in my homepage a couple of services linked
from the OCaml team (wiki) page:

- build-dep-graph (the tool in our svn at /trunk/tools/build-dep-graph)
- ocaml-debian-status (ditto at /trunk/tools/ocaml-debian-status)

I've no idea whether they were still used or not (and I didn't have time
to check up to now), but for sure they are disabled since this morning
and I've removed them from my home dir. The code is still safe in SVN
though, if you discover they are needed, it would be nice to setup them
again in the home dir of the pkg-ocaml-maint project (where I should
have set up them in the very beginning). All in all, I've the impression
they are no longer needed since quite some time, superseded by the
transition monitor.

Cheers.

PS please Cc:-me on reply *if* you want to get my attention