Custom build and liquidsoap

	Hi all,

I just wanted to mention that the latest build of liquidsoap revealed that all
its dependencies were now compiled in non-custom mode. Thus, liquidsoap is now
compiled in non custom mode as well on the archs who do not have a native
compiler.

It turns out that the depencies on the stublibs are handled perfectly by
dh_ocaml: great work guys !

Considering the number of depencies for liquidsoap, it seems that the goal of
removing custom builds is on a good track..

On minor point, though: are you aware of other binaries in a similar
situation? The patch to enable non-custom build was not trivial and, had I not
been upstream as well, I wonder whether an upstream developper would want to
work on it or a DD be able to create one alone...

Romain