freeze exception for dh-ocaml
Hello, can we please have a freeze exception for dh-ocaml 0.9.6. It
contains essentially a documentation update (ocaml packaging policy),
but also two small bugfixes in tools distributed by the package. I know
that this is against the stricter rules posted by Neil on Friday, however
these tools are just /bin/sh wrappers around git commands.
Anyway, if the bug fixes are a problem please tell me and I can roll them
back, and update only the documentation.
dh-ocaml (0.9.6) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stéphane Glondu ]
- add git-core to Suggests
- bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 (no changes)
- dom-new-git-repo: explicitly use sh when executing remote commands
via ssh (Closes: #588371)
- dom-git-checkout: check for existence of upstream/pristine-tar
remote branches before creating local ones (Closes: #591555)
[ Ralf Treinen ]
* policy/: continue work started by Sylvain Le Gall on splitting the
document into policy and reference (thanks, Sylvain!):
- current value of ocaml version no longer mentionend in policy
- fix location of library directory (closes: #591556)
- refactor sections, many small changes all over the document
- streamline discussion on bytecode vs native code
- compiling with -custom is deprecated (closes: #500286)
- reference: add section on dh
- findlib integration: META files always go in the directory of the
library, debian-specific ones should have a comment.
* Makefile: generate the reference document
* update authors in doc-base registration for the policy
* add doc-base registration for the reference.
* Added myself to uploaders.
-- Ralf Treinen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 06 Sep 2010 20:30:15 +0200