team uploads

It has been proposed on -devel and as a bug report against developer's
reference to adopt the notion of "team uploads":

It is something I would like to adopt in our time as well. In essence,
it enables to do uploads on behalf of the team, without feeling the duty
of adding themselves to the "Uploaders" field.  (That, of course, does
not mean that you *must not* be in Uploaders: if you feel "attached
enough" to a package you add it there; if you are only doing some
routine maintenance you can do a team upload without changing anything.)