Re: advi 1.8-1 uploaded to debian experimental

Ralf Treinen a écrit :
> The master branch only contains 1.6.0-14, and according to the changelog
> on the master branch it was not released. So I took it as basis for the
> experimental branch.

The reference for uploaded versions is the PTS:

  http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/advi.html

And there is a debian/1.6.0-15 tag.

> Sid is supposed to be on the master branch. How should I know when someone
> has forked off a separate branch?

I don't know. I myself check that the version in git is the same as the
last version uploaded, and import the uploaded versions (with
git-import-dsc) or look in other branches when there is a mismatch.

Sorry for the late noticification; I should have said that much earlier.

I can merge both branches, if you want. I guess it will just be a matter
of retaining changelog entries.

--
Stéphane