Re: unison update?

Hello,

On 25-12-2009, Sebastian P. Luque <spluque@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Debian unison maintainers,
>
> I was wondering if you could consider updating this package in the
> unstable release, since I see that the latest upstream release is at
> version 2.32.52 whereas the Debian package is at 2.27.57-2.  Thanks in
> advance.

Of course, I do. But there was an ocaml transition going and I don't
have much time to spend on unison.

The plan is to close as many as possible bug on current unison package
before packaging new upstream.

If you want to help, take a look at opened unison bug and help me to
close: test if they still exists, if there is a solution or a
workaround, if this has been discussed upstream and close it or leave a
comment summarizing your search.

With some help, I can lower the number of unison bugs and go to unison
2.32 quite soon.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall