Processed: limit source to pxp, tagging 549750

> #pxp (1.2.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
> #
> #  * debian/rules:
> #    - avoid using ocamldoc-apiref-config (which is now gone), instead ship
> #      a hand-written doc-base entry for upstream doc (Closes: #549750)
> #    - switch to dh_ocaml for dependency generation, bump deps on dh-ocaml
> #      accordingly. For the interim, keep old-style dependencies as well.
> #    - switch {debhelper,dpatch}.mk: fix debian/*.log cleanup
> #
> limit source pxp
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'pxp'
Limit currently set to 'source':'pxp'

> tags 549750 + pending
Bug #549750 [src:pxp] pxp: FTBFS: make: /usr/share/ocaml/ocamldoc-api-ref-config: Command not found
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)