New comparison between Ubuntu's Karmic Koala and Debian's Sid

[ I'm re-submitting through GMail because for whatever reason
lists.debian.org is blocking my ISP Free.fr. ]

Hello,

Karmic Koala has officially started. The Debian Import Freeze is set to
June the 25th:
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KarmicReleaseSchedule

I have updated my comparison page between Debian and Ubuntu releases
regarding OCaml packages:
  http://bentobako.org/ubuntu-ocaml-status/raw/

Most notably there is now a comparison Unstable vs. Karmic:
  http://bentobako.org/ubuntu-ocaml-status/raw/unstable-vs-karmic.txt

Currently, the OCaml packages seem at Jaunty level, i.e. the same as
Lenny.

Sincerely yours,
david