Re: Pending OCaml-related packaging changes...

Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
>>     Debian OCaml Maintainers <debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org>
>>        pcre-ocaml
>
> This looks like a false positive, probably because a .install file is
> committed to Git, while it shouldn't be because the matching
> .install.in is there as well.

There doesn't seem to be any libpcre-ocaml-dev.install.in...

> If you confirm that, I'll remove the .install from Git.

I've also spotted other such oddities in ocaml-ssl and ocaml-syck but
for ocaml-ssl, the problem stems from an unclean build process (the
.install file is not commited in git, but somehow gets its path into the
.diff.gz). I haven't investigated that yet.

--
Stéphane