Re: ocamlbricks NMUed (DELAYED/2) to complete 3.11 transition

Hello,

I have push my modifications to Git, modifications are the following
add a patch to solve a problem with dash compatibility,
to change maintainers of ocamlbricks to debian-ocaml-maint,
and 2 other little modif under debian/rules & control (update Debian policy)
therefore ocamlbricks is ok to an upload, but what it is need to do now ?

Else I have also seen bugs 521428 & 521429 and I look to solve them.

Thanks,

jonathan Roudiere