ocamlbricks: FTBFS: ocamldoc-api-ref-config: Command not found

Hello,

This bug has been fixed in the git repository[1] (owned by
pkg-ocaml-maint) for a while, but I thought it would have been uploaded
quickly so I didn't file a bugreport.

Besides from being moved to dh-ocaml, ocamldoc-api-ref-config has also
been moved to /usr/share/ocaml (but compatibility symlinks were kept
just for ocamlbricks... I guess we can get rid of them now).

This problem has not been spotted earlier (before asking binNMUs)
because ocamlbricks doesn't use CDBS (this was the only case where
adding the build-dependency to dh-ocaml was required).

PS to Jonathan: what about setting Maintainer of ocamlbricks to Debian
OCaml Maintainers?

[1]
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/ocamlbricks.git;a=commitdiff;h=4048d4833d215b5d0a6b82f8f1d10fe15ba3e315

Stéphane