Re: Accepted ocaml-http 0.1.4-3 (source amd64)

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 03:03:49PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:32:08AM +0000, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > Source: ocaml-http
>
> A quick comment on this. The package needs a bit more work and is
> still to be migrated to Git and under the maintenance of d-o-m. I've
> postponed all this, because ocaml-http is in flux and is being moved
> under the (upstream) maintenance of someone else. As soon as that is
> settled, I'll take time to do the final package polishing.

Referring to your recent blog post on this:

http servers are somewhat security-sensitive, and I do not like the
idea of having a security-sensitive package in Debian to be orphaned,
that is to be without a regular maintainer. Do you know who the users
are? There do not seem to be any reverse dependencies on that package.

-Ralf.