Status of facile (Binary: libfacile-ocaml-dev)

Hi,

I was going to ask for a binNMU for facile to get it updated for OCaml 3.11,
but then looked at the current situation of the package and I thought it would
be a good idea to attract some attention on it.
The package has been updated via NMUs in the last 2 years, even if it is "team
maintained" [1]. The person listed on Uploaders and I guess who is supposed to be
primary maintainer, Steffen, has not touched the package in almost 3 years.
So it would be nice if the package can get some love, from hopefully a new
maintainer and just get a normal upload with I guess some extra polishing...
If not, the binNMU can be always asked. [2]

Ana

[1] However, the changes are in the pkg-ocaml-maint SVN.
[2] My only interest in facile is because it is an optional build depend for
kdeedu and I can not update it to the latest version ATM, but it is nothing
that needs to be done urgently.