OCaml transition: update

Hi,

I've turned our coordination page into a (hopefully) exhaustive
TODO-list, organized by round [1].

64 packages have been processed so far, and approximately 40 packages
remain to be dealt with. Since round 0 and round 1 are completed on all
architectures, all packages in round 2 can be uploaded without explicit
versioned dependencies, now. Findlib is also available on all
architectures, so all packages depending on it can also be uploaded
right now.

I've recently added to the monitoring page [2] tooltips with dependency
informations on the source package names. It can help to see if all
build-dependencies are properly compiled and available (it's better to
wait availability on all architectures, or add an explicit versioned
dependency).

Concerning the TODO-list, please remove from [1] packages as they become
available somewhere (i.e. the source package name appears green on [2]).
If you want to deal with a package yourself, add your name next to the
package name in [1]. This way, we can have at any time a quick idea on
what has been done, and what remains to be done.

I've not put in [1] packages that I think can be binNMU'ed. If you want
however to exclude one from the binNMU, put it there (with your name).

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce/OCaml311Migration
[2] http://glondu.net/debian/ocaml_transition_monitor.html

Stéphane