Re: mlgmp_20021123-14_amd64.changes REJECTED

Michael Furr a écrit :
> I do know about the script, but I intentionally didn't use it to force
> myself to learn a bit more about git and git-related packaging tools.
> I'll likely be using it for the rest of my packages that I plan to
> transition though.

If you are curious about how the conversion works, or if you want to get
a grasp of git-buildpackage workflow, you can try the shell script
generation approach and have a look at the generated shell script.
Everything is (kind of) documented there:

  http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce/GitMigration

As I said, I can also do the conversion for you, if you want, just tell
me which packages.

>> This script has been used to convert all our repositories so far. It
>> is very hackish and might be difficult to use, but at least Samuel and
>> I can use it, and we can do migration for you if you want.
>
> I probably won't be able to get back to this until monday and since I'm
> still learning the ropes of git would you mind fixing the mlgmp
> repository for me (the broken orig.tar, history and anything else you
> see fit)?  If you do and think the package is otherwise in good shape,
> feel free to make an upload as well.

I've imported the svn history, and your last changes into a new
repository, at the usual location. You'll have to clone it from scratch.
I've put the previous one is in ~glondu-guest/public_git . Otherwise, I
didn't do any changes, and if one makes an upload right now, it should
be the same as your attempted one (except for the debian/gbp.conf). I
cannot upload myself, though...

Stéphane