BinNMUs...

Hi,

Now, ocaml_transition_monitor also generates a binNMU request:

  http://glondu.net/debian/ocaml_transition_binNMU_request.txt

It is generated as the same time as the HTML page, and as such, is
updated every 6 hours.

This generation should more reliable and more easily debuggable that the
previous script written in Python.

Misfeatures / TODO-list:

 * Special cases with arch:all packages are not treated. However,
   the result should be correct if all packages that need sourceful
   uploads (because of their arch:all packages) are effectively
   uploaded.

 * If a source package has already been binNMUed for this transition,
   this will not be detected and dep-waits concerning rdeps of this
   package will most likely be incorrect. This shouldn't be a problem
   if we submit a binNMU request to the release team only once.

To summarize, we submit it when all the packages listed in it won't be
sourcefully uploaded.

Please have a look at the generated request and tell me about any
oddities that you may find.

Stéphane