future: automatic and sound OCaml dependencies

Hi, this is a post for the future, for sure post OCaml 3.11
transition.

The topic is a long standing one, how to have automatically computed
and sound dependencies among OCaml packages in Debian. On the topic,
I've finally found the time (last month) to write an essay summarizing
the problem, the historical solutions, and the (supposedly) "good"
solution discussed back in DebConf7 together with some of us and the
release team. The essay has been made available on the web some days
ago and linked from our wiki page, here is a direct link to the PDF:

  http://upsilon.cc/~zack/stuff/ocaml-debian-deps.pdf
  (it is linked from http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/OCamlTaskForce, the
   PDF contain links to the Git repo of the document)

I've also discussed it with Mehdi and Stephane, without coming up to
any specific showstopper. I'm hereby asking for comments, with no
hurry though, just remind to have a look eventually :-)

The document is missing a work-plan, for which we actually have a
draft (time permitting I'll update the document), and also contains
some out of date items: most notably we now have a way to dump
information about assumptions of native code objects, by the mean of
"ocamldumpapprox" which is shipped by the ocaml 3.11 packages.

If you have improvements to the document feel free to submit them to
me, preferably in "git format-patch" format.