Re: debuild and findlib

Hello,

On 07-02-2009, Guillaume Yziquel <guillaume.yziquel@citycable.ch> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm trying to package PG'OCaml. I'm currently having trouble using
> debuild with findlib. I do not quite get how to build a package with a
> Makefile that uses ocamlfind.
>
> It's probably the use of debuild that I do not quite get, but I'd like
> to know in more detail how you guys get to do this.

Take example on other packages, e.g. ocaml-libvirt:
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/ocaml-libvirt.git

You can also take a look at various build log:
http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=ocaml-libvirt

(see the use of OCAMLDESTDIR which is a findlib variable added to make
invocation)

Regards
Sylvain Le Gall