Re: debian ocaml packaging policy :: findlib->site-lib

Florent Monnier wrote:
> Hi,
> I think it could be a good idea to write in the debian ocaml packaging policy
> how findlib is configured related to the site-lib directory.
> Is it configured with the default dir (site-lib) or with
>  -sitelib `ocamlc -where` ?
>
> (for what I have understood it is the later one, if I'm wrong please tell me)

You are right.
You can check that on:
	http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/findlib.git;f=debian/rules;hb=HEAD
OCAML_STDLIB_DIR is initialized in /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/ocaml-vars.mk
with:
	OCAML_STDLIB_DIR := $(shell /usr/bin/ocamlc -where)

Cheers

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدقي
http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~dogguy