library rebuild for 3.11

Is there a script driving the rebuild, or are people individually
uploading their rebuilt packages?

If it's a script, I wanted to check that it will prefer git repos to
svn, since a couple of my packages are still in both places (since the
Lenny package corresponds to what's in svn).

Also, can someone remind me whether library control files should have
a versioned build-dep on, say, ocaml-nox (>= 3.11), even if there are
no 3.11-specific features in use?  I guess it's better for
autobuilders, worse for backporters -- are there other reasons?