Re: A git repository for coq packaging...

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 08:16:23PM +0200, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> I will remove coq from the svn repos and "officially" adopt the git one,
> and proceed with packaging of 8.2, in (at least) 72 hours unless
> otherwise instructed.

No objection, but I'm not a regular Coq packager. As Samuel is the one
who mostly worked on Coq packaging, I would like to receive an ACK from
him, just to be sure the move to git won't inhibit his contributions ...
(unless of course if you have already received a personal ACK from him
directly, if this is the case please let us know).

> BTW, is it OK to add myself to Uploaders, and DM-Upload-Allowed field?
> FYI, I also contribute upstream.

Same as above, no objection from him, but please check for Samuel's
consent.

Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the
XML stuff is so ... simplistic  -- Manoj \/ right keys at the right time