Re: dose2_1.2-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 10:42:59AM +0800, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 01:52:12PM +0000, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > rejected, your debian/copyright file is incomplete and misses
> > (C)holders/license data. You have to include all such differences.
> >
> > Like, dose2-ledit/*
> Yeah right, next week I'll be doing a screening of the code with the
> upstream getting rid of stuff which is not even compiled (like
> dose2-ledit/*). I'll re-upload then, sorry for the noise.

This has now been done, upstream has relicensed the code under LGPL-3+
and debian/copyright has been changed accordingly. Stuff which is not
compiled (like dose2-ledit/*) is no longer included in upstream tarball
(actually ATM it is an empty dir, but well ...).

I've just uploaded to experimental dose2 1.3-1, it will it NEW.

Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the
XML stuff is so ... simplistic  -- Manoj \/ right keys at the right time