Re: please do not upload stuff until the transition is overl

Le Tuesday 04 March 2008 14:11:55 Julien Cristau, vous avez écrit :
> On Tue, Mar  4, 2008 at 13:48:03 +0100, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> > > [This may actually not be an issue for liquidsoap, as it seems to be
> > > statically linked against its ocaml dependencies, so apparently doesn't
> > > need to wait for or delay the ocaml transition.]
> >
> > That's the point indeed. Also seems like you previous sentence is
> > pointless, isn't it ?
>
> It's not applicable to liquidsoap.  That doesn't mean it's pointless.

It's pointless in the way that it doesn't answer to my question which
was "what can we do".

As far as I get it, this kind of issue does not fit for testing security
update, so yes I'll have to wait I fear.

> PS: and yes, liquidsoap is your pet package.  That's not intended as an
> insult, just stating a fact.

When dealing with frustrating things, it's always a good idea to try to stick
to objective formulations. Subjective things always tend to be misintepreted.
Now, sorry for my rude answers too, I'll keep silent for now, unless there's
anything else to do..

Romain
--
Seven miles of Black Star Liners coming in the harbour.
Yeah, seven miles of Black Star Liners coming in the harbour.