Dependencies again...

Stephane Glondu wrote:
I've investigated why build_order.txt was broken instead of using directly the .dot file because the .dot file also seemed to be broken to me... I will wait for an answer before going further...

Concerning the .dot file: build-dep-graph.py didn't handle well dependencies involving alternatives (e.g. ocaml|ocaml-nox), that was why some nodes were disconnected in the graph (BTW, isn't ocaml-nox sufficient?). It is now fixed (and I slightly changed the Makefile so that just "make" does something useful... this is what I meant by "work out of the box").

I've noticed that some packages were excluded from the graph (via a ".exclude" file): how those packages are selected?

I've updated gen-binNMU-request.py so that it takes as input the .dot file.

Currently, it also makes a request for (all the) packages with build-time only dependencies to ocaml, since there seems to be no way to check that the versions available in unstable are compiled with the "right" version of OCaml...

Stéphane