ocamlrpcgen no longer recognises command line options

Hello,

I'm trying to compile my OCaml program under Ubuntu Gutsy. The program
was compiling fine under Ubuntu Feisty.

Apparently, ocamlrpcgen no longer recognises command line options:

$ ocamlrpcgen -cpp none -int unboxed -hyper int64 -aux net/messages.xdr
Unknown option -cpp.
$ ocamlrpcgen -int unboxed -hyper int64 -aux net/messages.xdr
Unknown option -int.
$ ocamlrpcgen -hyper int64 -aux net/messages.xdrUnknown option -hyper.
Unknown option -hyper.

The Ubuntu Gutsy package is version 2.2.7, which is apparently the same
as the Etch backport[1].

$ which ocamlrpcgen
/usr/bin/ocamlrpcgen
$ dpkg -S /usr/bin/ocamlrpcgen
libocamlnet-ocaml-bin: /usr/bin/ocamlrpcgen
$ apt-cache show libocamlnet-ocaml-bin
[...]
Version: 2.2.7-1

Any idea of the cause of this rather strange issue? How I might fix it?

Is this issue common to all Debian based distribution or specific to
Ubuntu Gutsy? Where should I report the bug?

Many thanks in advance for any help,
Yours,
david

Footnotes:
[1]  http://packages.debian.org/libocamlnet-ocaml
etch-backports (libs): OCaml application-level Internet libraries - core runtime libraries
2.2.7-1~bpo40+1 [backports]: i386

--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <dmentre@linux-france.org>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A