Re: testing OCaml 3.11: help needed

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 01:32:03 +0200, Stéphane Glondu wrote:

>  - I am not sure about call_ld_with_proper_flags.dpatch;

Meaning?  The idea here is that you can't pass the same flags to ld and
gcc, and ocamlopt sometimes uses one and sometimes the other, using the
same variable, so we have to try and convert the flags.  In particular,
'-Wl,foo,bar', which works for gcc, needs to be 'foo bar' for ld.
Ideally the linking should always be done by gcc, but…

Cheers,
Julien