Will join the Debian Project and Ocaml Task Force

Hello list,

I am Jonathan Roudiere, I maintain the ocamlbricks package (which is a library
in OCaml used by Marionnet software). Ocamlbricks is available on testing
distribution. I would like to participate to the Debian Project by packaging
software and/or other task.

I intent to package Marionnet software, it is a graphical simulation tools which
allow inexperienced people to define, configure and run complex computer
networks without any need for physical setup.

Marionnet is written in Ocaml language and used UML technology for
virtualisation and VDE (Virtual Distributed Ethernet) in order to interconnect
virtuals hosts.

Regards,
Jonathan Roudiere

<Jonathan.roudiere@lipn.univ-paris13.fr>