Re: Availlability of ocamlopt

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 16:22:53 +0200, Christoph Martin wrote:

> When I try to compile sks with ocamlc instead of ocamlopt I get the
> following error:
>
> ocamlc -o ocextr ocextr.ml
> ./ocextr bdb_stubs.c > bdb.ml
> ocamlc    -inline 40  -c bdb.ml
> /usr/bin/ocamlc: unknown option `-inline'.
> Usage: ocamlc <options> <files>

Right, some command line options are specific to the native compiler.
Using the 'all.bc' rule from the upstream Makefile instead of 'all'
seems to work (then you'd have to rename sks.bc and sks_add_mail.bc to
sks and sks_add_mail, respectively, and add a dependency on
ocaml-base-nox-$(VERSION) and libcryptokit-ocaml, I think).

Cheers,
Julien