Re: automatic ocamldoc generation and the -I bug

Hello,

On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 02:18:16PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> The question raised by this mail is, will we ever be able to fix the -I
> misbehaviour of the automatic ocamldoc generation implemented by the
> cdbs class? :-)
>
> Sylvain, I though we did an ocaml upload which was, among other things,
> also aimed at fixing that, but apparently this is not the case (or I'm
> missing something obvious here ...). Here is the interested code snippet
> from ocaml.mk (the CDBS class):

You are right concerning the way you should correct this behavior. It is
my mistake. I think i have worked on it too long ago, and i probably
forget to commit something that i have left somewhere... At the time i
have done it, i remember to have check it (otherwise the piece of code
you see is useless). Sorry for the (forget-to-commit) bug!

> Can I go ahead and commit this, or am I missing something obvious here?

If you want to be quick go ahead with the upload. Otherwise, i think we
could take time to split ocaml-support/ocaml... (even if it has nothing
to do with, i think that if we want to get a great CDBS one day or
another we should get rid of the compilation time of ocaml package).

Regards
Sylvain Le Gall