HTML examples garbled

[My first send was to the wrong address.  I've now diagnosed the
problem.]
On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 13:53 -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:
> I tried to run the examples on
> http://www.recherche.enac.fr/opti/facile/doc/manual004.html
> but couldn't.

The problem is that various special characters such as "~" and "%d"
didn't make the transition from the source to the web page (or at least,
the web page as displayed by the browser).

> The second one clearly has some garbled syntax where it should print out
> the results.  None of my efforts to fix it produced something that
> worked.  I'm very new to OCaml.
For example, I didn't realize I needed a ~ for integer operations.
My toy example and the your corrected examples (I tried only the first)
now worrk.