ANNOUNCE: ocaml-curses 1.0.0 released

I am pleased to announce the first public release of OCaml Curses,
which is an OCaml binding to the curses/ncurses library.

This project was formerly called OCaml TMK, and all the actual work on
it was done by Nicolas George.

The project homepage is: http://www.nongnu.org/ocaml-tmk/

The released version for download is currently here (until I can work
out how to make releases on the Savannah site ...)

http://annexia.org/tmp/ocaml-curses-1.0.0.tar.gz
http://annexia.org/tmp/ocaml-curses-1.0.0.tar.gz.sig