Re: ocamldsort maintenance

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 02:07:47PM +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> it seems that the ocamldsort package isn't being maintained.  The last
> maintainer upload was over 2 years ago, and there have been four NMUs
> (fixing RC bugs) since then.  Dimitri, are you still interested in
> maintaining this package in Debian?  If not, is anyone in
> debian-ocaml-maint interested in taking it over?  popcon.debian.org
> reports 106 installations of the package.

Are you asking because the package is in need of particular maintenance,
has many outstanding bugs, ... or generally? Not using it I'm not
particularly interested in maintaining it, but if the need it's only for
low-maintenance I'm in favor of adopting it as a group. In that case
feel free to signal here tasks to work on required on the package, I
would be happy to share some.