adding X-Vcs-Svn source field to ocaml related packages

Hi all,
  recently I started adding to my debian/control the field X-Vcs-Svn,
which value is the URL of the subversion repository containing the
working version of the package. With this mail I'm proposing to use it
in all ocaml related packages; I've a commit ready that implements the
proposal.

Example from the debian/control of the vim package:

  Source: vim
  <snip>
  Build-Conflicts: libperl-dev (= 5.8.4-1)
  XS-X-Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-vim/trunk/packages/vim

Which results in something like the following [1] for the final user:

  zack@aquarium:~$ apt-cache showsrc amule | tail -n2

The rationale is to let the users know where the latest development
version of packages are, quite useful for following development, knowing
where to look for bugs tagged +pending, ...

I would like to have such a field on all ocaml related packages. Given
that we have a nice repository with a standardized structure :) I also
have a commit ready implementing the changes on (almost) all our
packages. Attached you can find the compressed 'svn diff'. If noone
object to this change I will commit it in the next days.

Cheers.

[1] example from amule, since the version of vim with the above change
    is not yet in the archive