versionend build-dependency on ocaml

Hi,

the policy does not say anything (at least not in section 2.2, where
I would expect it) about versionend build-dependency on ocaml.
What I mean is: At one time we had, when compiling into byte-code,
created a build-dependency on ocaml-$VERSION (or ocaml-nox-$VERSION).

Does this mean that we do not need the versionend build-dependency
anymore? The fact that the policy now talks about rebuilding
pakages for new versions of ocaml without modifying debian/control
seems to indicate that this is the case.

I am talking about packages for programs, not libraries.

-Ralf.