packaging policy in docbook format

Hi,

I've mostly completed porting the packaging policy to docbook. You can
find it on the svn at the address:

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-ocaml-maint/trunk/policy

To build it, simply type make (in trunk/) and it will generate doc in
both html and text formats. You need to have docbook installed.

It would be nice if some of you could proofread it, since I made many
changes to it. You might even learn some things...

I will not have access to the internet next week (NMU as needed). I
intent to integrate the new policy to the ocaml package after that.

Cheers,

Samuel.