Re: Accepted ara 1.0.13 (source all i386)

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 21:02:04 +0300, George Danchev wrote:

> I have two questions:
>
> 1) Why some autobuilders (mips, mispel) keep picking up ara and try to build
> arch dependant parts which are not intended to be built by them. Seem only
> s390 got it right showing "Not-For-Us" [1].
>
> [1] http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=ara

Every package is built by every arch if its not in not-for-us or in
packages-arch-specific, and it can only be added there manually, so
until then it's still in wanna-build for that arch.

> 2) Do we need to reschedule the build for:

>   liblablgtk2-ocaml-dev: Depends: liblablgtk2-ocaml (= 2.6.0-3) but it is not
> going to be installed
>                          Depends: ocaml-3.09.1 but it is not installable
> E: Broken packages
> apt-get failed.

That will happen eventually, buildd admins will take care of such
failures.

Cheers,
Julien