Re: Accepted findlib 1.1.1-4 (source i386)

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 04:48:00AM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> > Changes:
> >  findlib (1.1.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
> >  .
> >    * Upload to unstable.
> > Files:
> Isn't there something missing from the changelog? At least "Rebuild for
> ocmal 3.09.2" would have been appropriate.

Well, actually the information is there, look at the 1.1.1-3 version
(which is in the changelog).  Unfortunately I forgot the -vblabla switch
to dpkg-buildpackage so that information did not show up in the
.changes. But the users will see it.

And yes, I did the same in all the packages I upload, sorry for that.

Thanks for noticing,