Re: ocaml 3.09.2 + cdbs target release for etch

On 25-10-2006, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:

> I urge you to test the .deb packages and review the branch on the repo.
> Please give feedback if you notice something wrong. My plan is to upload
> the .deb packages on unstable in the next days and to rework the
> debian/changelog in trunk so that it matches that of those .deb after
> the upload.

It should be very useful to define a variable
OCAML_PACKAGE_VERSION_MIN := 3.09.7-7

which will be used when generating control file to insert
ocaml-nox (>= $(OCAML_PACKAGE_VERSION_MIN))
in place of
ocaml-nox

So it will introduce a dependency on the first ocaml-nox with cdbs
support (because it is non sense otherwise).

In the future, it will be possible to overrid this variable in the
debian/rules just by redefining it :-)

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall