Re: ocaml-sha1 library
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ocaml-sha1 library
- From: Samuel Mimram <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:09:37 +0200
- Message-id: <44DA08C1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20060806184146.GA2339@localhost>
- References: <20060719203520.GA19487@localhost> <20060719212625.GC8894@aquarium.takhisis.invalid> <20060720011847.GB20261@localhost> <20060721211411.GA5512@localhost> <20060723140300.GA9860@aquarium.takhisis.invalid> <20060806184146.GA2339@localhost>
Eric Cooper wrote:
> I fixed a FTBFS bug for ocaml-sha1 on architectures without ocamlopt.
> (I also filed a bug against ocaml-tools, because OCamlMakefile's
> libinstall target assumes there is always native-code compilation.)
> Please upload it when you get a chance. Thanks.
I've just uploaded it. I took the liberty to correct two small things.
- We agreed that the control.in file was a bad idea so I've removed it
(and the update-abi target of the rules). There is no need to update the
build-dependency on ocaml (unless the sources uses new features of
ocaml). Dependency problems will be detected by the dependencies on
- It's better to describe a change in the changelog and close the BTS
bug in the same item to make clear which change corrects which bug.
I hope these modifications are ok for you.