Re: [Caml-list] Ocaml 3.09.2+rc1

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 02:20:34PM +0200, Damien Doligez wrote:
> We have created a "release candidate" version OCaml 3.09.2+rc1.  This
> will become release 3.09.2 on April 12 (approximately), unless there
> is some serious problem with it.

Hi Damien,
  assuming no grave bugs will be discovered during beta testing, can we
assume that there will be binary compatibility between 3.09.2+rc1 and
the official 3.09.2 release (both for bytecode and native code)?

If this is the case, this will enable we Debian OCaml Maintainer to
start rebuild packages and libraries for the new version of OCaml before
its actual release. It would be great!

Thanks in advance,