GODI and Debian?

Hello,

As a Debian and Ocaml user I have a question: which I think people here
are the best qualified to answer.

I think it was already discussed there, but I was not able to find any
conclusion.

What can I do, as a Debian and Ocaml user, if I want to work with recent
stuff on my Debian stable, without breaking everything?

An idea that comes to mind would be to use Godi, instead or beneath
debian packages. Is it possible? And what would be the interaction
between the two systems? Especially regarding standard (I mean not
specific to ocam) packages like gtk?

Thanks.

P.S. I'm not subscribed to this list

Matthieu