transition status

Hi,

here is the status for the 3.09.1 transition:

A number of packages have already been uploaded and rebuilt:
  findlib hlins hevea mlgmp mysql-ocaml ocaml-getopt ocaml-tools
  ocamlagrep bibtex2html otags spamoracle lablgl ocaml-mad ocaml-shout
  ocaml-ssl facile findlib ocaml-vorbis ocamlsdl

Packages which can be uploaded as soon as possible:
* ocamlcreal
* ocamlweb
* planets
* numerix
* ocaml-benchmark
* ocaml-expat
* ocaml-fileutils
* camlzip
* ocaml-sqlite
* crypytokit
* ocamlgsl
* ocurl
* ounit
* syslog-ocaml
* xml-light
* confluence

Packages uploaded, but not yet built
- camlrpc: uploaded, waits for equeue
- extlib: uploaded, needs requeue
- gdome2-xslt: uploaded, waits for gmetadom
- lablgtk2: uploaded, a few builds failed because of the gnome transition
- lablgtkmathview: uploaded, waits for lablgtk2 and gmetadom
- lablgtksourceview: uploaded, waits for lablgtk2
- ocaml-http: uploaded, waits for pcre-ocaml, ocamlnet
- pcre-ocaml: uploaded, needs requeue
- calendar: uploaded, needs requeue
- equeue: uploaded, waits for lablgtk2
- gmetadom: uploaded, needs requeue
- netclient: uploaded, waits for equeue, ocamlnet, xstr
- ocamlnet: uploaded, waits for equeue and pcre
- postgresql-ocaml: uploaded, needs requeue
- pxp: uploaded, waits for ocamlnet, ulex
- ulex: uploaded, needs requeue
- xstr: uploaded, needs requeue

Packages waiting for others to be built before they should be uploaded:
- ara: needs an upload when lablgtk2 is available on all architectures
- cduce: needs an upload when ocamlnet, pcre, expat, ocurl and ulex are
  ready
- regexp-pp: needs an upload when ocaml-pcre is ready
- cameleon: needs a rebuild when lablgtk2, xml-light are ready
- camlimages: needs a rebuild when lablgtk2 is ready
- missinglib: needs a rebuild when ounit is ready
- mlpcap: needs a rebuild when camlidl is ready
- ocamldap: needs a rebuild once ocamlnet is ready
- ocamlgraph: needs a rebuild once ocamlweb is ready
- ocamlodbc: needs a rebuild once lablgtk2 is ready
- cairo-ocaml: needs a rebuild once lablgtk2 is ready
- ocamldbi: needs upload when pcre-ocaml, mysql-ocaml, ocamlodbc,
  ocaml-sqlite and postgresql-ocaml are ready

Packages failing to build due to (probably) ocamlopt bugs:
- felix: uploaded, failure on ia64 (I reopened 339061, probably ocamlopt
  bug)
- camomile: fails to build on alpha, arm, ia64. I'm currently looking at
  the alpha issue, which will need a new ocaml upload
- omake: FTBFS on arm and ia64

I may have missed some non-lib packages, I hope I didn't miss any
important ones.

Cheers,
Julien